ONE WEEK HOLD - WIG ADHESIVE SPRAY - WONDER LACE BOND
✅ Free Delivery from 100€ ⚡️
✅ Quality 100% real hair
✅ 14 days Return & Exchange
Get invisible tulle with Wonder Lace Bond Wig Adhesive Spray. Perfect for daily wig application or to touch up an existing lace piece. Strong enough to provide all-day wear, yet soft enough to take off anytime.
1. Starting with a clean, dry surface, spray Wonder Lace Bond Adhesive Spray 2-4 inches from hair onto hairline or desired area.
2. Air dry until tacky or use hair dryer on low heat; repeat the process 2-3 times to ensure a secure fit.
3. Once tacky, apply lace as you would and tie. Let stand 10-15 minutes
ALCOHOL, AQUA, DIMETHYL ETHER, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, AMP-ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, HYDROLYSED KERATIN, FRAGRANCE
Extremely flammable. Contents flammable under pressure. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 48 degrees C or 120 degrees F. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. Use only in a ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Avoid direct inhalation. Do not spray in eyes. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal.
Irritation may occur if not removed gently. For faster and safer removal to protect your edges, use with lace remover.
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
So no refund on the products.
You also have to take into account the preparation time before shipping.
* Preparation in 24 hours before shipping for weavings.
* Preparation in 72 hours before shipping for natural color wigs.
* Preparation in 3-5 days before shipping for colored wigs and clip-in extensions.
Get Free Shipping from:
• 100€ of purchase in France
• 200€ of purchase in Europe
• €300 purchase in DROM COM and rest of the world.
Once your order has been validated, you will receive a tracking link for your package.
To properly maintain your natural locks , we recommend that you avoid products that are too greasy, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A natural Brazilian hair is supposed to be naturally light. You should also not abuse the shampoo, otherwise the wicks will be dried out.
It is better to start with weekly care, preferably under the helmet.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protective spray upstream.