Recruitment colourist / hairdresser
Velvety Paris is a brand specialising in the sale of natural hair. Our mission is to enhance and sublimate feminine beauty.
We welcome our clients in two showrooms and beauty areas located in the heart of Paris.
We offer unique and personalised services: machine-made wigs, made-to-measure colouring and hairdressing services.
The entire velvety team is dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients to satisfy them to the fullest.
We are a team of motivated young people who work in a very pleasant and caring environment. We are like a small family. These values are very important for the company.
Today we would like to expand this team with the opening of a position for a Hairdresser.
To be a good candidate you need to have a good knowledge of the trade. That is to say:
- Have the basics of colouring natural hair
- Know how to shape (curl, straighten, care ...) a wig after having done a colouring and blow-drying
- What you will spend your time on:
* Colouring on wigs and weaves (40%)
* Shaping the wigs (40%)
* Hair styling (10%)
* Other work-related activities (10%)
Above all, you will need good interpersonal skills. That is to say:
- Ability to work in a team and to follow the advice of superiors
- Be willing to learn more about colouring and be motivated to succeed in what you do.
- Be friendly and well presented to customers and colleagues.
- Have good interpersonal skills (listening, patience, etc.)
- To be able to make proposals