Recruitment colourist / hairdresser
Velvety Paris is a brand specialising in the sale of natural hair. Our mission is to enhance and sublimate feminine beauty.
We welcome our clients in two showrooms and beauty areas located in the heart of Paris.
We offer unique and personalised services: machine-made wigs, made-to-measure colouring and hairdressing services.
The entire velvety team is dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients to satisfy them to the fullest.
We are a team of motivated young people who work in a very pleasant and caring environment. We are like a small family. These values are very important for the company.
Today we would like to expand this team with the opening of a position for a Hairdresser.
To be a good candidate you need to have a good knowledge of the trade. That is to say:
- Have the basics of colouring natural hair
- Know how to shape (curl, straighten, care ...) a wig after having done a colouring and blow-drying
- What you will spend your time on:
* Colouring on wigs and weaves (40%)
* Shaping the wigs (40%)
* Hair styling (10%)
* Other work-related activities (10%)
Above all, you will need good interpersonal skills. That is to say:
- Ability to work in a team and to follow the advice of superiors
- Be willing to learn more about colouring and be motivated to succeed in what you do.
- Be friendly and well presented to customers and colleagues.
- Have good interpersonal skills (listening, patience, etc.)
- To be able to make proposals
Hairstyle laying wigs and weaving
- Know how to ask a lace wig
- Have the databases on natural hair
- Know how to get in shape (buckle, smooth, care ...) a wig after making a coloring and brushing
- Open weaving, closed weaving with lace
-Other work-related actions
- You will be in charge of all the Nail Party and you will work to develop the latter.
- Have a customer base
- The laying of semi-permanent the laying of false nails with capsule and chablon (resin and gel)
- All the new techniques of the moment in Nails Art would be a plus.