Lace Wig Closure Roxy Wig
✅ Free Delivery from 100€ ⚡️
✅ Quality 100% real hair
✅ 14 days Return & Exchange
Sublimate yourself with the best of Quality, Speed and Service, We have thought of everything
- This wig was colored by our colorists at the Velvety Paris workshop.
- This is a wig with a lace closure, so it is easy to put on and maintain. You can wear and take off the wig in seconds. This is the ideal wig for beginners in wigs.
- The wig can be put on with or without glue. Put it without the glue if you want to remove it regularly. Install it with the glue if you want to keep the pose for several days or weeks without removing it.
Everything you need to know about the wig you will receive: The wig is carefully wrapped in a silk pouch.
- Pre-customization is already made as well as the babyhairs to enhance the natural effect of your lacewig wig.
- Line Position: You can with the help of a tail comb and a hair dryer (re) define a line wherever you want over the entire surface of the tile.
- A support band soft and pleasant is added to the rear for added safety and to avoid any inconvenience.
- An adjustment strap is also added so that the wig perfectly conforms to the shape of your head.
- Wig density is 150%. You can contact us after your order to either increase or decrease the volume of the wig.
Since the coloring is done on site, it is necessary to take into account a period of 3 to 5 days for the preparation of the order before delivery.
For any other clarification, you can write to us or call us. We will inform you very kindly.
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
So no refund on the products.
You also have to take into account the preparation time before shipping.
* Preparation in 24 hours before shipping for weavings.
* Preparation in 72 hours before shipping for natural color wigs.
* Preparation in 3-5 days before shipping for colored wigs and clip-in extensions.
Get Free Shipping from:
• 100€ of purchase in France
• 200€ of purchase in Europe
• €300 purchase in DROM COM and rest of the world.
Once your order has been validated, you will receive a tracking link for your package.
To properly maintain your natural locks , we recommend that you avoid products that are too greasy, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A natural Brazilian hair is supposed to be naturally light. You should also not abuse the shampoo, otherwise the wicks will be dried out.
It is better to start with weekly care, preferably under the helmet.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protective spray upstream.