Lace Frontal HD Wig Melody
✅ Satisfied or reimbursed: 14 days To change your mind. See the conditions.
- Preparation time
Sublimate yourself with the best quality, we have thought of everything:
- This wig has been machine-made by us at the Velvety Paris workshop.
- Choose a wig with HD browband for the flexible natural look (buns, fringe, long stripes...) and especially for the invisible aspect of the HD lace. The HD lace (tile) blends in with your skin colour.
- The wig can be put on with or without glue. Put it on without glue if you want to remove it regularly. Put it on with the glue if you want to keep it on for several days or weeks
Everything you need to know about the wig you are about to receive: The wig is carefully wrapped in a silk pouch.
- The pre-customisation is already done as well as the babyhair to reinforce the natural effect of your Lacewig.
- Position of the parting: You can use a tail comb and a hair dryer to (re)define a parting wherever you want on the whole surface of the tile.
- A soft and comfortable support band is added at the back for more security and to avoid any inconvenience.
- An adjustment strap is also added so that the wig fits perfectly on your head.
- The density of the wig is 150%. You can contact us after your order to either increase or decrease the volume of the wig.
If you have any further questions, please write or call us. We will be happy to help you.
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
It is therefore necessary to take into account the preparation time before shipment.
* Preparation in 24 hours Before shipping for weaving.
* Preparation in 48 hours Before shipment for natural colored wigs.
* Preparation in 3 to 5 days Before shipment for culpered wigs and clip extensions.
Benefit from free delivery from :
• € 100 purchase in France
• € 200 purchase in Europe
• € 300 purchase in DROM COM and remains of the world.
Once your order is validated, you will receive a follow -up link for your package.
For good Maintain your natural strands, we recommend that you avoid too fatty products, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A Brazilian natural hair is supposed to be naturally light. Shampoo should also not be abused, otherwise the mixes will be dried up.
It is better to go on weekly care, to be carried out under the helmet preferably.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protector spray upstream.