Curly Wig with Lace Closure Nancy
✅ Free Delivery from 100€ ⚡️
✅ Quality 100% real hair
✅ 14 days Return & Exchange
Sublimate yourself with the best quality, we have thought of everything:
- No more headaches with frontals. Closure wigs are the easiest to put on and take off. No need to glue, they are ideal for everyday use.
- You can put the parting wherever you want, on the left, on the right, in the middle.
- The wig can be put on with or without glue. Put it on without glue if you want to remove it regularly. Put it on with the glue if you want to keep it on for several days or weeks
- The pre-customisation is already done as well as the babyhair to reinforce the natural effect of your wig.
- To avoid any inconvenience, a support band is also added at the back to secure your wig.
- There is also an adjustment strap so that the wig fits perfectly to the shape of your head.
You can place an order to colour your wig.
We deliver the wig ready to be worn. Are you ready to sublimate yourself?
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
So no refund on the products.
You also have to take into account the preparation time before shipping.
* Preparation in 24 hours before shipping for weavings.
* Preparation in 72 hours before shipping for natural color wigs.
* Preparation in 3-5 days before shipping for colored wigs and clip-in extensions.
Get Free Shipping from:
• 100€ of purchase in France
• 200€ of purchase in Europe
• €300 purchase in DROM COM and rest of the world.
Once your order has been validated, you will receive a tracking link for your package.
To properly maintain your natural locks , we recommend that you avoid products that are too greasy, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A natural Brazilian hair is supposed to be naturally light. You should also not abuse the shampoo, otherwise the wicks will be dried out.
It is better to start with weekly care, preferably under the helmet.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protective spray upstream.