Lace Wig with Frontal Roxy
✅ Free Delivery from 100€ ⚡️
✅ Quality 100% real hair
✅ 14 days Return & Exchange
Sublimate yourself with the best quality, we have thought of everything:
- This wig has been coloured by our colourists at the Velvety Paris workshop.
- This is a wig with a Frontal lace, which is the most common type of wig. You can define longer stripes and on the whole front of the wig from ear to ear.
- The wig can be put on with or without glue. Put it on without glue if you want to remove it regularly. Put it on with the glue if you want to keep it on for several days or weeks
Everything you need to know about the wig you are about to receive: The wig is carefully wrapped in a silk pouch.
- The pre-customisation is already done as well as the babyhair to reinforce the natural effect of your Lacewig.
- Position of the parting: You can use a tail comb and a hair dryer to (re)define a parting wherever you want on the whole surface of the tile.
- A soft and comfortable support band is added at the back for more security and to avoid any inconvenience.
- An adjustment strap is also added so that the wig fits perfectly on your head.
- The density of the wig is 150%. You can contact us after your order to either increase or decrease the volume of the wig.
As the colouring is done on the spot, it is necessary to take into account a period of 3 to 5 days for the preparation of the order before delivery.
If you have any further questions, please write or call us. We will be happy to help you.
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
So no refund on the products.
You also have to take into account the preparation time before shipping.
* Preparation in 24 hours before shipping for weavings.
* Preparation in 72 hours before shipping for natural color wigs.
* Preparation in 3-5 days before shipping for colored wigs and clip-in extensions.
Get Free Shipping from:
• 100€ of purchase in France
• 200€ of purchase in Europe
• €300 purchase in DROM COM and rest of the world.
Once your order has been validated, you will receive a tracking link for your package.
To properly maintain your natural locks , we recommend that you avoid products that are too greasy, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A natural Brazilian hair is supposed to be naturally light. You should also not abuse the shampoo, otherwise the wicks will be dried out.
It is better to start with weekly care, preferably under the helmet.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protective spray upstream.