Bob Lace Wig Flavour
✅ Satisfied or reimbursed: 14 days To change your mind. See the conditions.
- Preparation time
The model shown is 10" - 25cm
Sublimate yourself with the best quality, we have thought of everything:
- The wig can be put on with or without glue. Put it on without glue if you want to remove it regularly. Put it on with the glue if you want to keep it on for several days or weeks
- The pre-customisation is already done as well as the babyhair to reinforce the natural effect of your Lacewig.
- The Lacewig is made of a tulle covering part of the hair to allow you to have natural stripes in the middle or on the sides according to your wishes.
- To avoid any inconvenience, a support band is also added to secure your wig.
- The cap is a standard size and there is also an adjustment strap so that the Lacewig fits your head perfectly.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDERS FOR WIGS REQUIRING COLOURING OR CUSTOM MADE WILL TAKE 2-5 WORKING DAYS TO BE PREPARED.
We will deliver the Lacewig to you ready for use. Are you ready to look your best?
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
It is therefore necessary to take into account the preparation time before shipment.
* Preparation in 24 hours Before shipping for weaving.
* Preparation in 48 hours Before shipment for natural colored wigs.
* Preparation in 3 to 5 days Before shipment for culpered wigs and clip extensions.
Benefit from free delivery from :
• € 100 purchase in France
• € 200 purchase in Europe
• € 300 purchase in DROM COM and remains of the world.
Once your order is validated, you will receive a follow -up link for your package.
For good Maintain your natural strands, we recommend that you avoid too fatty products, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A Brazilian natural hair is supposed to be naturally light. Shampoo should also not be abused, otherwise the mixes will be dried up.
It is better to go on weekly care, to be carried out under the helmet preferably.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protector spray upstream.