Lace Wig Alexandra
✅ Free Delivery from 100€ ⚡️
✅ Quality 100% real hair
✅ 14 days Return & Exchange
Sublimate yourself with the best quality, we have thought of everything:
- Opt for a wig with a closure for the practical natural side (easy to put on, very suitable for beginners...)
- Opt for a wig with a browband for the flexible natural side (buns, fringe, long partings...)
- The wig can be put on with or without glue. Put it on without glue if you want to remove it regularly. Put it on with the glue if you want to keep it on for several days or weeks
- The pre-customisation is already done as well as the babyhair to reinforce the natural effect of your Lacewig.
- The Lacewig is made of a tulle covering part of the hair to allow you to have natural stripes in the middle or on the sides according to your wishes.
- To avoid any inconvenience, a support band is also added to secure your wig.
- The cap is a standard size and there is also an adjustment strap so that the Lacewig fits your head perfectly.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDERS FOR WIGS REQUIRING COLOURING OR CUSTOM MADE WILL TAKE 2-5 WORKING DAYS TO BE PREPARED.
We will deliver the Lacewig to you ready for use. Are you ready to look your best?
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
So no refund on the products.
You also have to take into account the preparation time before shipping.
* Preparation in 24 hours before shipping for weavings.
* Preparation in 72 hours before shipping for natural color wigs.
* Preparation in 3-5 days before shipping for colored wigs and clip-in extensions.
Get Free Shipping from:
• 100€ of purchase in France
• 200€ of purchase in Europe
• €300 purchase in DROM COM and rest of the world.
Once your order has been validated, you will receive a tracking link for your package.
To properly maintain your natural locks , we recommend that you avoid products that are too greasy, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A natural Brazilian hair is supposed to be naturally light. You should also not abuse the shampoo, otherwise the wicks will be dried out.
It is better to start with weekly care, preferably under the helmet.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protective spray upstream.