Curly Wig with Lace Closure Nancy
✅ Satisfied or reimbursed: 14 days To change your mind. See the conditions.
- Preparation time
Sublimate yourself with the best quality, we have thought of everything:
- No more headaches with frontals. Closure wigs are the easiest to put on and take off. No need to glue, they are ideal for everyday use.
- You can put the parting wherever you want, on the left, on the right, in the middle.
- The wig can be put on with or without glue. Put it on without glue if you want to remove it regularly. Put it on with the glue if you want to keep it on for several days or weeks
- The pre-customisation is already done as well as the babyhair to reinforce the natural effect of your wig.
- To avoid any inconvenience, a support band is also added at the back to secure your wig.
- There is also an adjustment strap so that the wig fits perfectly to the shape of your head.
You can place an order to colour your wig.
We deliver the wig ready to be worn. Are you ready to sublimate yourself?
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
It is therefore necessary to take into account the preparation time before shipment.
* Preparation in 24 hours Before shipping for weaving.
* Preparation in 48 hours Before shipment for natural colored wigs.
* Preparation in 3 to 5 days Before shipment for culpered wigs and clip extensions.
Benefit from free delivery from :
• € 100 purchase in France
• € 200 purchase in Europe
• € 300 purchase in DROM COM and remains of the world.
Once your order is validated, you will receive a follow -up link for your package.
For good Maintain your natural strands, we recommend that you avoid too fatty products, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A Brazilian natural hair is supposed to be naturally light. Shampoo should also not be abused, otherwise the mixes will be dried up.
It is better to go on weekly care, to be carried out under the helmet preferably.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protector spray upstream.