Natasha smooth and stiff headband wig
✅ Free Delivery from 100€ ⚡️
✅ Quality 100% real hair
✅ 14 days Return & Exchange
Do you want a wig that doesn't show? You don't want to spend a lot of time putting your wig on? Do you want a wig that is practical for everyday use?
The Velvety Paris headband wig is the best solution for you.
Like all Velvety Paris wigs, this wig is made of 100% human hair of Remy hair quality.
This wig does not require salon customisation, no glue to fix and you will not have to deal with difficult seams.
The headband wig is the ideal hairstyle if you want to have a protective hairstyle that allows you to adopt a natural and trendy style. Easy to wear on a daily basis, you can change your look with different fancy headbands.
All you need to know about the wig you are about to receive: The wig is carefully wrapped in a silk pouch.
- Pre-customisation is not necessary
- The soft and comfortable satin headband.
- The wig is secured by the Velcro headband which holds it in place perfectly.
- The density of the wig is 150%. You can contact us after your order to increase or decrease the volume of the wig.
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
So no refund on the products.
You also have to take into account the preparation time before shipping.
* Preparation in 24 hours before shipping for weavings.
* Preparation in 72 hours before shipping for natural color wigs.
* Preparation in 3-5 days before shipping for colored wigs and clip-in extensions.
Get Free Shipping from:
• 100€ of purchase in France
• 200€ of purchase in Europe
• €300 purchase in DROM COM and rest of the world.
Once your order has been validated, you will receive a tracking link for your package.
To properly maintain your natural locks , we recommend that you avoid products that are too greasy, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A natural Brazilian hair is supposed to be naturally light. You should also not abuse the shampoo, otherwise the wicks will be dried out.
It is better to start with weekly care, preferably under the helmet.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protective spray upstream.