Deep wave headband wig
✅ Satisfied or reimbursed: 14 days To change your mind. See the conditions.
- Preparation time
Do you want a wig that doesn't show? You don't want to spend a lot of time putting your wig on? Do you want a wig that is practical for everyday use?
The Velvety Paris headband wig is the best solution for you.
Like all Velvety Paris wigs, this wig is made of 100% human hair of Remy hair quality.
This wig does not require salon customisation, no glue to fix and you will not have to deal with difficult seams.
The headband wig is the ideal hairstyle if you want to have a protective hairstyle that allows you to adopt a natural and trendy style. Easy to wear on a daily basis, you can change your look with different fancy headbands.
All you need to know about the wig you are about to receive: The wig is carefully wrapped in a silk pouch.
- Pre-customisation is not necessary
- The soft and comfortable satin headband.
- The wig is secured by the Velcro headband which holds it in place perfectly.
- The density of the wig is 150%. You can contact us after your order to increase or decrease the volume of the wig.
All wigs and clips are made and colored in our workshop in Paris.
It is therefore necessary to take into account the preparation time before shipment.
* Preparation in 24 hours Before shipping for weaving.
* Preparation in 48 hours Before shipment for natural colored wigs.
* Preparation in 3 to 5 days Before shipment for culpered wigs and clip extensions.
Benefit from free delivery from :
• € 100 purchase in France
• € 200 purchase in Europe
• € 300 purchase in DROM COM and remains of the world.
Once your order is validated, you will receive a follow -up link for your package.
For good Maintain your natural strands, we recommend that you avoid too fatty products, such as shea butter and certain oils.
A Brazilian natural hair is supposed to be naturally light. Shampoo should also not be abused, otherwise the mixes will be dried up.
It is better to go on weekly care, to be carried out under the helmet preferably.
As for the passage of the plates, it is maximum twice a week, it is obviously recommended to apply a thermo-protector spray upstream.